December 8, 2007

Intricate Relations

As things begin to turn white along the upper counties of Newyork with a cold welcoming of dry air , I am begining to feel that my relation with few acquaintances are becoming mordant. Lately I got exposed to different personalities. Self empathizing, Dominant, meddlesome, braggarts, and all I wonder is how can I put up with this medley. I first tried scaling myself where i stand among the above categories and to my surprise i was Submissive....and why is that??because I wanted to shun discrepancies but on the contrary it lead to undermining my self esteem. Though i got myself back on track ,the question is still unanswered
Should i rapt myself with these repelling traits or not deal with anymore claptrap??

1 comment:

Sujay said...

only a matter of time...