October 12, 2009

Last road trip along East Coast

Unsullied fall wind, meandering roads, roasted and butter dipped leaves camouflaging among the green mountains is a portrait that will never fade away from my memory. It is fascinating how nature is guileless and expressive through seasonal changes which decipher my ambiguity on creation. In retrospect, my thoughts vacillates back and forth through time with incessant and myriad of road trips that I have taken on this same route for the past 5 years. With a huge sigh this trip adds an end note to it. The faint silence I experienced during this trip was filled with mixed emotions, the love I had for the east and the animosity to let go few acquaintances. But as always, good times are remembered and hopefully welcome the better ones in future.

Thank u FG’s for making this trip special

No comments: