November 15, 2010

When 4 worlds meet

A kind of awkwardness when I first had a conversation 8 months ago that failed to happen during my high school life. A question of acceptance and a curiosity of compatibility is what brought me to SFO after ten years and here I am having one of the best times of my life with this elite group. The oddity blended into a perfect niche to relive those 12 years in 48 hours. Too short but yet can be spoken for the next decade. It was giggles of the past, gossips, night outs and sharing of all those fun and geeky moments. The rendezvous was more close to my heart as I met my BFF after 5 years. Time has played its part and we have taken over it by splurging every minute I am so glad we broke our barriers of the past and took an effort to make it to this reunion. Hope we keep doing this often.

No comments: